Friday, April 13, 2012

Cornstarch (Papa is a boy's best friend)


Hayden is staying the night at Nana and papa's house tonight. I have come a long way with regard to sleepovers. Afterall, it has only been less than 6 months since he has been off of his monitor.

Hayden had his first sleepover without me the day his sister was born--And we let him have another when he wanted to stay with papa a few nights ago. Tonight makes sleepover #3. I have to remind myself that I trust my parents, they are just down the street and Hayden loves being with them.  Under any other circumstances, I am not sure I would be as comfortable (or if I would even allow it at all!).

This week I have been working a booth at the savvy mommy's sale, so I've had the pleasure of taking little sister to work with me. The ladies have all adored her, and during the day she is such a good low-maintenance baby. She has spent her time attracting people to our booth with all of her cuteness!

While at work I came across this:


Fitting.....

Shortly after, this is the picture I received:

Yes, That would be corn starch at Papa's house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A lil' Mission

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods