Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday, Monday: Why so Blue!

I'll be honest, today I am a bit blue.  I think I am just tired---overbooked and overworked. I'm not complaining though, I am blessed to have all that I do-- today was just one of those challanges that will make me a better person. Most of what little free time I had today  (between work and the babies) was spent on the phone with doctor offices, insurance companies, etc.  Just getting redundant and taxing...

I wear my stress and anxiety well--

It wasn't always this way. In fact, it has taken a lot of practice! But, most of those that know me well enough have already called and checked in on me...Apparently when I'm quiet it stands out! I promise I am okay and so is my wonderful little family.  In fact, I have some good news to share.

I'm....

Not Pregnant (just so we are clear)  

But..

I'm happy to announce that my sweet baby boy got a clean bill of heart health from the cardiologist.  Apparently the arrythmia they are hearing is from his heart being so strong and working so well. They even told him he may be a great athlete some day!

Sitting for the EKG



Watching his blood pressue

No comments:

Post a Comment

A lil' Mission

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods