Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pink and Flu


Yup, I said it pink eye and the flu---

Really?!

Poor Hayden puked in his sleep last night---didn't even make a peep.  What a scary thing to wake up to--he will be sleeping with Daddy tonight to make sure we can keep an eye out on him. It's been a while since we have had a night like this--- every time he moves or coughs his dad and I both jump out of bed... sleep is overrated any (just ask Hayden)

Poor guy...

Needless to say, my husband had a lot of cleaning up to do today. Hayden has been unable to get and/or keep any fluids or foods down.  We just give him his third dose of Keppra, of which he just puked back up.  Poor guy has streams of vomit running out of his nose, causing it to bleed and all he wants to do is snuggle with daddy.
Hayden and his night-night friends


So, I put in a call to the pediatrician. Since it was after hours I just got the recording.

I called his neurologist after hours line.....apparently, with diarrhea and vomitting the Keppra won't absorb anyway--so we have been advised to keep his emergency meds on hand be prepared to call 9-11. 

Thanks for nothing!!

Did I mention pink eye? Yes, ooey gooey pink eye is what little sister has!

Good thing Ms. Alissa sent me Starbucks e-gift card today, I'm going to need it to make it through my meetings tomorrow!! Thanks girl!! (The Joys of Networking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A lil' Mission

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods