Tuesday, July 10, 2012

45-Day Challenge

This post will be about.... yours truly.

This weekend I took the kids up camping with my family. The weather was so beautiful! It sprinkled and there was a cool breeze. Hayden did okay. He has still been in a lot of pain from the surgery, so he wasn't at his best. All in all, we had a great time.

My brother Mike was camping, too! Man, I just can't express enough how proud I am of that guy! Mike took a 90 day challenge, committed to the P90X, and now looks absolutely phenomenal! Aside from the weight-loss, the muscle building, etc. Mike looks healthy and happy! He quit smoking and drinking (except he is able to have a low calorie beer on his binge days). Today marks day 80! What a stinking' accomplishment!

And what a huge motivation to get started on my own challenge! So, tomorrow starts day 1 of my 45-day challenge. I'm going to detox, eat clean and shed this baby fat once and for all!

(with a little guidance and support from San Tan Natural Medicine).

I have created self-management data sheets and a reinforcement schedule to keep me on track!

First reinforcer on the list... A pedicure!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A lil' Mission

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods